Sunday, January 10, 2016

New Year, New Blog, New Everything

Hey y'all!

I am finally getting back into blogging again and I could not be more excited.

You may recognize the picture of Corey, Molly and I from Polka Dots in the Country. Long story short, I started that blog the first year we moved into our home. Almost a year after that I decided to become more "official" by upgrading to Wordpress and buying my own domain. A year after that I started slacking around renewal time and completely forgot to renew my domain. Therefore, it expired and shut down my website. To get it back I'd have to donate my right kidney and since that little blog didn't make what I needed to pay to bring my site back I decided to go back to Blogger because it is Fo Free. Around this time I had a bunch of personal crap going on that I won't bore you with and honestly, I wasn't feeling the whole blogging thing. I was still working on our casa and what not, but I didn't feel like putting in all that time and effort into documenting everything. However, things are much better now, I've missed this little community, and I am finally feeling ready to jump back in.

Obviously jumping back in with a new look, new name, new everything.

So, you're probably wondering "Why the heck is this blog called Louise at Home if your name is Maggie?"

That is a valid question and pretty soon I'll be sharing the reason behind the name.

In the meantime, I am still tweaking my new look, so if you see some different colors/fonts up in here I'm just trying to perfect everything... that I'll eventually change again in three months because that's how I roll.

Keep a look out for my next blog post, can't wait to share some of the projects I've been working on!

P.S: Since my .com blog is no longer available you can see my previous posts under my Hometalk account here!

- Maggie aka Louise
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Girl...I'm so glad you are back! I've missed you and hate to hear stuff has been going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paige! I've missed you too and I'm glad to be back!

      Delete